* Brown University Professor Mark Blyth, “The End of American Capitalism? Mark Twain, Lake Wobegon, and the Current Crisis”
* The New Republic Senior Editor John B. Judis, “Debt Man Walking”
* Manhattan College professor of finance Prof. Charles R. Geisst, “Globalization and the World Financial System”
* Soros Fund Management Chairman George Soros, “Revise Regulation: The Theory of Market Equilibrium is Wrong”
* Tufts University international law Professor Joel P. Trachtman, “Global Financial Crisis: Causes, Cures, Responses”
* Ohio University Distinguised Professor of Economics Richard Vedder, “The Evolving Global Financial System”
and more. Check out the eJournal and let us know what you think.