About this Blog
The U.S. Mission to Poland aims to use this blog to share information about its public programs, news updates, and other relevant content with the public. This is not a policy blog or a forum for debate. For the official blog of the U.S. Department of State, please visit blogs.state.gov.
This blog provides external links solely for our readers’ information and convenience. When readers select a link to an external website, they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external website.
The U.S. Mission to Poland and the U.S. Department of State:
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. NOTE: state.gov uses many copyrighted photos so users must check captions/ALT tags to determine source of photos. Only State Department photos are in the public domain.
- Is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- Does not guarantee that external websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Blog Comment Policy:
This is a moderated blog. That means all comments will be reviewed before posting. In addition, we expect that participants will treat each other, as well as our Department and our employees, with respect. We will not post comments that contain vulgar or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups. We will not post comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic” or that promote services or products. Comments that make unsupported accusations will also not be posted.
Any references to commercial entities, products, services, or other nongovernmental organizations or individuals that remain on the site are provided solely for the information of individuals using this blog. These references are not intended to reflect the opinion of U.S. Department of State, the United States, or its officers or employees concerning the significance, priority, or importance to be given the referenced entity, product, service, or organization. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying U.S. Department of State endorsement or approval of any product, person, or service.
- Only comments that comply with this blog use policy will be approved for posting.
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
- Blog public comments should be limited to comments related to the posted topic. The blog is not the proper place to express opinions or beliefs not directly related to that topic.
- The blog is not open to comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
- The blog is not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- Communications made through the blog’s e-mail and messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the U.S. Department of State or any official or employee of the U.S. Department of State for any purpose.
- This blog use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum.
Links to our posts are welcomed. Unless a copyright is indicated, information on the our page is in the public domain and may be copied and distributed without permission. Citation of the U.S. State Department as source of the information is appreciated.
If a copyright is indicated on a video, photo, graphic, or other material, permission to copy these materials must be obtained from the original source. For photos without captions or with only partial captions, hold your cursor over the photo to view the “alt tag” for any copyright information. Please note that many photos used on this website are copyrighted.
For blog management, usage information is collected for statistical purposes. This blog uses software programs to create summary statistics for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest or identifying system performance or problem areas. If you choose to provide us with personal information in an email message, we use it only to respond to your email.
Except for the above purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
External Linking Policy
This blog contains hyperlinks to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. Such links should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.
Information Quality Guidelines
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. Please read the State Department’s guidelines pursuant to the Data Quality Information Act before submitting inquiries under this Act.
This blog does not represent official U.S. Department of State communications. The Office of Public Affairs at the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw manages this blog as a portal for information from U.S. Mission to Poland. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.